miercuri, 7 ianuarie 2015

I am lover of words…I am wickedly drunk with the magic of words…the poetic nature whispers through and to my very heart and soul. Dancing with such an intoxicating fever that I can’t deny they move me like music of the stars, shining in the night skies.

Seduce me not with false promises and leading questions twisting the mystic of words. Linger with me as the taste of sweet wine tingles on our tongues, dancing the essences of the charm of this moment’s breath.

Captivate me with tender words like the sweeping motion of the ocean, the breeze whipping me to frenzy. Quench my thirst with the subtleties of reason and passions divine.

Touch me tender, lingering in look and stands of the quality of the statements. I dive in with light stepping elegance… devoid of expectation yet inquisitive mind be bright for the moment.

Taste the motion of the waves of sensuality broken down with syllables and rhythms, pulling into the current and washing me down with the stringing truth of the rawness of my soul.

That unnerving raw powerful expression…cutting through the layers and levels of illusions and delusions of the mind, bring to the surface that nuances of intentions…devotion realized.
The heart pounds with the releasing energies of doubtful uncertainties into the trust and truth revealed. Born into the reverent hangover of bliss clinging to this moment’s expression…open and raw, ripping off the mask with that passionate exchange of emotions and song.

This dance continues on ..
By Genevieve DuBois


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu