miercuri, 7 ianuarie 2015

I like when a woman...
I like when a woman droops in embrace,
When overhangs the shoulders in a lustful sag,
When her eyes veiled by a gauzy haze, face is growing white,
And her moisten lips mechanically part aside.

I like when the clutches of lust and bliss make her numb,
When her trembling fingers are buried in my arm,
When her short and broken breaths are quickly drawn out
And when she yields herself with a fainting smile.

And I like this shame, which forbids to admit
That she's taken over by a blissful fit
And raving for desire is dazzling her mad,
When she's searching the lips, yet frets to look, frets to speak.

I like it, and I also like the moment, when near by
She lies senseless, exhausted and wearied by my side,
And my winged thoughts already starting on a flight
Into the infinite spaces of unearthly world depart. - Kazimierz Przerwa-Tetmajer



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu